Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dream-y House

For most of us, being at home after a long and tiring day at work is just fancy enough.

If the house is beautifully arranged and decorated to our own preferance, we would have one less excuse to have an impromptu vacation!

Let alone a house that looks like this one of Ralph Lauren's pads... I dont wanna go out at all. Haha

I was amazed everytime I look at the pictures of the designer house... It is so sophisticated and masculine also chic at the same time.

And it has my favorite colors, black, white and brown, combined as the prime tone for almost everything in this house without looking boring and dull.

I guess it has french vibes with modern-classic style... Definately a style that I crave for...

Check it out, Ralph Lauren small yet fantastic space... What do you think?

5 comments:

Post a Comment