Thursday, April 7, 2011

I think I wanna Marry You

"I don't understand this hype on Bruno Mars and his songs !", cakap aku pada dak kat ofis yang suka sangat si Bruno Mars. Yes, he's the up and coming talented singer. but wassup with this craze? Yeah, I do like most of his songs but not to the extend of talking about him during breakfast, lunch and teatime. dan aku pasti dak laki pun ramai yang suka dan worship Bruno Mars dan lagu-lagu dia yang meletopsssss bang bang boom kepaa pooom! Okay2 actually aku pun dah bertambah suka ngan Bruno Mars nih. I like his latest song (latest to me la...) titled Marry You. Nice babes! Now I kinda understand all this madness about him. from a guy's perspective of course.



                                                    Well, he needs no introduction

Well, I know most of you might have already listened to this vid but just to celebrate the song's awesomeness....




The vid already has the lyrics.thanks to the hardworking vid maker. I believe the Brunohearts (if that's what Bruno's fans call themselves.sorry so random :-p) really appreciated it.



Let's go back to the song... other than the catchy and cool rhythm, I love the bubbly and naughty lyrics... It's so me. lalallalala... and my favorite part is the entire lyrics! Cewah. Mekasih bro Bruno! Anda seakan memahami citarasa saya... Mungkin kita adalah sepupu yang dah lama terpisah. kahkahkah....


p/s: lagu ni aku akan dedikasikan pada bakal girlfriend aku. hurmm...sapa la si gadis tu ya.

10 comments:

cumigd said...

suke gile lagu nie!!

Buck Syah said...

sama ar! best kan!

melody chinta said...

best la lagu nih..

wanie_nan said...

best!...

(who will marry me???huhuhu...
who is my mr.right...hehehe)

miss anne said...

untung laa cik epal!,,hehehe

Buck Syah said...

wanie n azwa: best kan?

miss anne: haha

cArBOnAtE S0Da said...

yes2 mesti cik epal.. heheh sweet2

NADIA RAJAMI said...

suker lagu ni gak!!..:P

Nurafizah Che Ap said...

lagu-lagu bruno mars mostly pasal menghargai wanita. i like it much.

Neeja Ami said...

mmg sweet bila dedicated to the beloved :)

Post a Comment