Monday, July 18, 2011

Assignment - Jaspal Fashionista Search 2011

I was at Jaspal Fashionista/Model Search 2011 on the last Friday's night. This is the first model search done by Jaspal and it was held at Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur. And no, I wasnt taking part, I was on duty.

The theme of the event was FASHIONISTA so I pulled up the fashionista in me. I'm a fashion enthusiast anyway. no problem for me to meet with the theme set up.

I invited my special friend, Faten for the evening because she is a fashion enthusiast as well and we havent seen each other for a few weeks and we blamed it on our busy schedules.
So here are the pics of the evening.



The winners and guests


The beautiful Faten and sloppy me


Sempat ambil gambar jap. burok kan suar pendek aku tu? Yang penting aku suka dan Faten cakap lawa.haha. The concept I wore that eveing was color blocking, That's why you see three different and major colors on my body in the pic. I fancy this style now.

Tapi kulit aku dull la lepas balik dari Phuket nih, haishhh.. takan la nak kena pergi wat facial? oh, No...


Another thing, walaupun banyak je artis dan model popular yang datang kat assignment aku ni, takde plak aku teringin nak ambil gambar dengan dorang, kena jaga la sikit kan. Unless memang kenal rapat atau work closely.

Apapun, aku balik dengan kepenatan sebab tunggu event ni yang lambat start unlike what has been scheduled. Nasib aku ni wartawan yang baik dan sabar, (dushhh) so aku tunggu je dan tak tinggalkan majlis ni. Dan nasib PR event ni baik ngan aku malam tu.

Kalau tak aku ngadu ngan boss aku, hilang satu coverage real media lah nampaknya event ni.haha. tak baik, tak baik.

Ok people, thanks for spending your precious time reading this entry, until the next one!


p/s: Read the full article of this event in Malaysia's leading English newspaper on the 31 July ok.

6 comments:

ruff said...

Ok.I loike color blocking tu! HªHªHª mmg nmpk superb! Thumb's up bro!! HªHªHª (boleh aku curik idea ni?) HªHªHª

Najlaa 'Aqilah said...

i never thought colour blocking would suit men! anyway, it looks good on you :)

Buck Syah said...

Ruff: Hehe learning from you ruff..ko kan all pakai plain colors

Najla: really?thanks najlaa

Sandra Azwan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nurul Yusra (Cik NY) said...

wow..... berani menggayakan colour blocking... padanan y menarik... sorry to say... Cik NY rse buck nmpak janggal je pakai short pent tu.... or mybe Cik NY x biase nampak org pkai short pent kot... ape pun u looks very cool men....
p/s dah balik dri sne x kan x de ke ole2 dari sne... certunjuk certunjuk... dah tunjuk tu jgn lpe bg Cik NY (asyik minta je keje minah ni , muke x malu )

Sandra Azwan said...

Nice color combination..;-)

Post a Comment