Sunday, September 25, 2011

Buck's Sunday Night

Hey, I know... Most of us are like "what! Esok dah Isnin...?! Sighhhhh" hehe camtu ke?lol

Kepada yang belajar lagi, pergi la masuk tido pas baca blog nih, esok dah kena pergi sekolah atau kelas. membebel macam bapak orang aku nih.


Yang dah kerja tu, lantak la you guys, pandai-pandai la esok eh haha.

I'm not doing anything energy-consuming tonight as yeah, I'm saving it for work tomorrow.

Tapi sempat keluar gak tadi beli barang sikit, beli dinner and grab a mag from the Borders.

So, tonight, these are my companion:

A subway sandwich well, 2 actually but I had eaten one earlier before I took this picture, a soft drink that comes with them and Harper's Bazaar Man which comes once a year. Just nice to end my weekend. Hope you guys have a blast! Until next time!
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

5 comments:

Pwincess9 Juhary said...

hahhaha... Subway sampai 2 ditibainya tu... lapaq bebenau Mr Buck ni..

p/s: having late supper ngan nasi hujan panas rumah terbuka sapa tah.. hehehe

[k]o{q}i[n] said...

just a simple weekend yeah... i got to wor..!!! sigh..

cik nur said...

subway dah lama tak makan :)

Anonymous said...

oh ya..every sunday mesti ada bau lain sebab esok hari isnin..warghhhh~

Rein Rein said...

the other day u said Harper's Bazaar so over-rated..pfft

Post a Comment