Sunday, December 20, 2015

Gucci Backpack's Debut

How was your weekend everybody? Hope everything was great.

Mine was kinda busy but I managed to catch up with some friends. Since I'm no longer reading the news part time at that TV station, I have more time during the weekend! Oh yasss.
So I managed to meet up with my friends more and go around the city more!

The other day I did some teasing of my latest bag in a post and later a reveal aka unboxing video.
Hope you guys managed to see it. Not to brag just to share the excitement. It's not like we can buy a really good bag all the time. So I just want to set the record straight.

Over the weekend I wore my Gucci backpack with some new clothes from Zara (the haul for the shopping at Zara will be shared soon).

I managed to take some pictures wearing it. I shared one on my instagram and thought why not share more pictures here!

Tell me what you think about it. Have a good week ahead!











No comments:

Post a Comment