Monday, June 27, 2011

Tag Heuer F1 Watch Launch

Last week I went to the launch of Tag Heuer new F1 watch at Tag's The Gardens Mid Valley outlet.



Together with me in the picture is another journalist from The Star Metro. Read my review on the new watch on this coming Sunday OK.

Also at the event was some other fashion journalist, some socialites and a few magazine editors who I rubbed shoulders with.

They served champagne but since I dont take alcohol, I had coke and juices. haha....

Until the next entry, see ya.

3 comments:

[k]o{q}i[n] said...

ko kje kt nstp ke?

Nurul Yusra (Cik NY) said...

wow..... retisss tu......... ipad dah dlm beg ke.... nak pinjam bleh.... huwahahahah..... baru nampak ok bergambar.... drpd gambar y kat entry lepas.... muke simpati..... jgn marah......

Ieka AbWahid said...

ish..pagi launch Tag Heuer? pehh pehhhh....
hemsem bergaya. huehue ;)

Post a Comment