Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation: Clothes, Prepared

I'm going to one of these places  for a few days starting this coming Friday.

These might be what I'll be wearing and using during my vacation there.

I'll be away for 4 days and 3 nights but I cant decide the outfits that I'll be wearing for every single day and night there. These are what I think of...


 Day
Preppy Beach
Beach Boy

Casually Sunny


 Shorts are the essentials as it's gonna be quite warm there (I guess). While a pair of shades is a must, sandals are the shoo-in. I'll be wearing flip flops, too but I'm not puuting them here because they look worn out.haha. Might need a new fresh pair.

Day cologne: Paco Rabanne One Million



Evening/Night

Hit the club

Simple Preppy

At night, woohoo. Simplicity is still the key. I want to wear a blazer going to nice exquisite night places but it's quite hard for me to pack it. So I'll dress as simple as I can yet looking sharp is still desired.

Night cologne: Ermenegildo Zegna Intenso


Wootwoot. Can't wait for this much-awaited escapism. Whatsoever, keep fingers crossed...

"till the next entry!

16 comments:

Ieka AbWahid said...

pehh pehhh hensem bergaya....
ni kalau dapat ole-ole dari redang ni lagi bertambah2 hensem la tuan badan. kehkeh

eh, pegi redang ke?

[k]o{q}i[n] said...

dh decide ke nk g pulau yg mne satu?

cik nur said...

hepi vacation yaa :)

khadijah said...

bestnye nak g vocation.. comel je match2 kan baju semue tu.. nak gi redang ke langkawi?

Rein Rein said...

i dig this! :)

Baby Bee said...

Selamat berseronok yerk..ntah2 kalau terjumpe kat Jeti besok2 leh arr tegur..heheh hopefully bile balik makin tenang ....

Pwincess9 Juhary said...

wah.. cam nak ke tempat yang ada pantai je... heheh

Whitey Mommy said...

baju tidur? tak bawa ke? kuikui

Nurul Yusra (Cik NY) said...

wahhhh... best klau blik nnti blikan ole2 ..... bukan main retiss lagi dia...... siap matching2kan baju....... wow ..... pasti macho n bergaya

::FAIZ:: said...

i like Simple Preppy

Nurafizah Che Ap said...

susah nak jumpe laki yang matchingkan baju,seluar ngan kasut sekali. hehe

tiefazatie said...

nice...hee..=)

tiefazatie said...

owh btw..me pun ada gak sneakers nike tue..but gurls punya la..nice kan..hehe..rajin gle bw byk kasut nie..adoi la

angahsyah said...

simple & stylo... chare la bro..

~Sya~ said...

comel la mr buck ni susun2 baju mcm tuh...

Alia Syaza :) said...

wahh, semangat tu susun baju tnjuk kat sini, mcm tgk magazine pulak :D

Post a Comment