Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Will the Real Middle Finger Please Stand Up...

I dont want to start my entry with sighing and nagging... But I just cant help myself at the moment... So here I go... Aaaarrrgghhhh... I HATE today..like seriously.. people around me in the office are giving me headache..well not all, but some of them...

I didnt know this company who publicly stands for simplicity and no-bureaucracy  in work actually has staff who actually practice these shit thingy... Well, I can say..."I didnt saw it's coming" lol. Hate to be in this paradox...


haha..indeed

Word!


kahkah..well not only boss..also happened to some people who think that they are the boss

In this case she is ME



WHATEVER . Can't wait for this so called job to finish... So that I can move on...

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyra said...

rileks .. macam kata cik epal .. chill meh =)

Buck Syah said...

cik epal..ok yunk
kyra, ya baiklah ;-p

Aini Shahida said...

hehe..sokong..:)

ekaa . yum said...

relax relax :D

Cipina said...

me feels the same way sometimes..rasa mcm nak menjerit kat situ..nasib baik tak boleh je..

Unknown said...

cool cool bro..kalau serabut2 call cik epal eh.. =P

Anonymous said...

adehh2. berbelit bace engllish laju2.
haha laju keeeeee. =.=

murnimahyum said...

sabar...
cool bro..cool~

Buck Syah said...

Hi beautiful people... tahnks.. cool dah ni...emo2 jap..dah lama tak emo..hehe thanks!

AIMAN said...

ahahahaaa.. parah..

Post a Comment